Des Moines Emergency Dentists
If you’ve got a toothache or any dental emergency, give us a call. We’re open every day including most holidays.
Located just west of Des Moines in Clive, IA, Emergency Dental Care provides urgent care dentistry to the metro area including Waukee, Grimes, Ankeny, Saylorville and Altoona. Our unique service, convenient hours, and competitive prices bring customers from all over central Iowa, including Ames and Iowa City. We also treat non-emergency patients.
At Des Moines Emergency Dental Care you can expect:
- Down to earth, friendly and experienced people
- Convenient appointments
- Same-day treatment (whenever possible)
- Affordable exam fees and treatment costs
- Payment options for nearly everyone
- Full disclosure of total costs and out-of-pocket expenses before any treatment begins
General & Emergency Dental Services
Our dentists provide a comprehensive dental care - emergency or not.
- Root canals
- Common extractions
- Surgical extractions
- Broken teeth
- Wisdom teeth
- Swollen jaw
- Periodontal scaling
- All services »
Insurance & Payment Options
We accept several methods of payment for your dental needs. We accept full or partial payment by:
Allcare Dental and Denture Customers
With the closure of Allcare Dental and Denture offices nationwide, including Des Moines, an agreement has been made with Emergency Dental Care USA for Des Moines area patients to continue receiving dental and denture care.
Emergency Dental Care USA has become the custodian of records for the Des Moines office of Allcare Dental & Denture.
If you were a patient of the Des Moines Allcare Dental and Denture practice:
- You may have work completed at Des Moines Emergency Dental that was discussed at Allcare Dental and Denture but never finalized or paid for. Payment and financing will be done with Des Moines Emergency Dental Care.
- You may pick up our dental records and go to any other dental practice you choose.
If you were a patient ready for, or needing to have dental or denture work done at Allcare, please contact us to set up an appointment.
Des Moines Dentists
Our skilled dentists provide a wide range of general and emergency dental services.
- Dr. Trevor Clemons
- Dr. Nicholas Hindley
- Dr. Andrew Majeran
- Dr. Jason Skinner
- Dr. Joseph Solinger
- Dr. Fontaine Walker
- Dr. Lucas Hinke
New Patient Information
If you're a new patient and you'd like to reduce your wait time, please print and complete our Patient Medical & Dental History Form below. If you've been to our dental clinic before, we already have your information, and we can update anything at the time of your visit.
Be sure to bring the following items with you:
- Current dental insurance information (if applicable)
- Valid ID
Patient Medical & Dental History Form - Download PDF
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.