Emergency Dental is a Tacoma dentist offering continuing quality dental care. No Emergency Required. Your best Tacoma dentist for same day appointments and treatment. Our clinic motto is simple: Do the right thing, do your best, always let people know you care. Call us, we will help you get the care you need. Last appointment time is 7:30pm.
- Cash or Credit Cards accepted.
- Using Insurance: PPO for Delta Dental and United Concordia. We bill most private insurance companies. Our regular clinic fees are equal to or lower than what most private insurance carriers allow a dentist to charge. We don’t charge more if we are not “In Network” with your insurance.
- You can apply here for CareCredit.
Emergency Dental provides general dental services for all patients: Single tooth exam and x-ray, full mouth exam and x-rays, consultation and cleanings, extractions (including non-impacted wisdom teeth), restorative procedures such as fillings, root canals, crowns, bridge, implant restoration, and denture help. All services include:
- Same-day appointments and treatment.
- Walk-ins welcome from 10:00am to 7:00pm, but appointments reduce wait time.
- All treatment options and total fees presented up front.
- No additional office visit (Post Op) fees to see the dentist for the same tooth.
- Experienced, friendly, gental doctors you can trust!
- Quality lasting dental crowns and other dental materials.
NOT A DSHS (STATE INSURANCE) PROVIDER.
Serving the areas of Tacoma WA, University Place WA, Federal Way WA, Lakewood WA, Central WA, Auburn WA, Gig Harbor WA, Puyallup WA, Fife WA, Olympia WA, Sumner WA, Bonny Lake WA, Fredrickson WA, Graham WA, Midway WA, Spanaway WA, DuPont WA, Steilacoom WA, Fircrest WA and other nearby communities.
Emergency Dental Care Services
Emergency Dental Care of Tacoma provides a full range of emergency, general and cosmetic dental services to those in need of convenient dental care in the Tacoma area. Our services include:
- Root canals
- Common extractions
- Surgical extractions
- Broken teeth
- Wisdom teeth
- Routine cleanings
- Swollen jaw
- Periodontal scaling
- All services »
Insurance & Payment Options
We accept several methods of payment for your dental needs. We accept full or partial payment by:
- Most dental insurance
- Delta Dental (WDS)
- Debit cards
- Credit cards (We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover & American Express)
- Financing options
Not a DSHS or Medicaid provider
Our Emergency Dentists
Our dentists are capable of providing a wide range of services ranging from emergency treatment and cosmetic procedures to general and restorative dentristy.
- Michael Obeng, DDS
New Patient Info
If you're a new patient and you'd like to reduce your wait time, please print and complete our Patient Medical & Dental History Form below. If you've been to our dental clinic before, we already have your information, and we can update anything at the time of your visit.
Be sure to bring the following items with you:
- Current dental insurance information (if applicable)
- Valid ID
Patient Medical & Dental History Form - Download PDF
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.